CTI utilizes contemporary economic evaluation methodologies, which provide our clients the best opportunity to achieve optimal access in major global markets:
- Simulation models for economic evaluation create the basis for value demonstration of new and existing healthcare treatments
- High-quality economic evaluations are key success factors for market access and product reimbursement--the RWE team at CTI has extensive experience in building simulation models through a wide variety of designs driven by product attributes and global market access needs:
Results of our economic evaluations are routinely presented at scientific conferences or published in peer-reviewed medical publications. We can assist in developing an effective strategy to communicate your product's value story through presentation and publication.
- CTI develops state-of-the-art, model-based economic evaluations including Markov models, decision analysis and discrete event simulations informed by data from the literature, clinical trials or retrospective database analyses
- Our data visualization experts and software developers can create model applications for customer interface beyond Excel economic calculators
- CTI is a full service CRO, which allows us to perform economic evaluations in clinical trials or conduct prospective economic evaluations in real-life settings
- We have numerous academic affiliations with health economists across the globe