CTI is a full service CRO, giving our RWE team the ability to leverage relationships with over 1,000 healthcare institutions in the U.S. and across the world forged through clinical trials. This unique business model enables our team to provide comprehensive retrospective medical data abstraction and prospective studies, to evaluate patient-centered research questions with critical methodologic rigor.
Our service offerings suite can be customized to include any and all stages in the medical data abstraction process:
- Our RWE team has extensive expertise in designing and implementing retrospective medical data abstraction and prospective-based research, to address unique questions not typically addressed through clinical trials or healthcare / claims databases
- The established relationships CTI has with healthcare institutions provides us with extensive and proprietary site metrics, including study start-up time, enabling us to confidently advise on appropriate site selection
- CTI offers multiple electronic data capture mechanisms that can be tailored to budgetary, timeline and research needs
- Our team members have conducted these types of studies across a broad spectrum of disease states using trained clinical abstractors and rigorous techniques to identify and abstract the required data elements, and analyze these data using appropriate statistical techniques and modeling
- Ultimately, we present the results appropriately at scientific conferences and in peer-reviewed journals