At CTI, we recognize that our people are what make our company successful. For that reason, we treat our team members with the respect they deserve, and our numbers show it:
- We support career progression – 25% of our global staff is promoted annually and we have a structured mentoring program to provide the support you need to move forward
- We value education and training – We provide tuition reimbursement, partner with universities and colleges to create programs in our field, and have a dedicated training department
- We value our people - We have never had a layoff in our 20-year history, support a work-life balance with flexible schedules, and have provided cash bonuses every year for the past two decades
- Our culture is unparalleled – Click here to learn more about “The CTI Way”. We've received multiple awards recognizing CTI as one of the best places to work in the greater Cincinnati area, as well as one of the top CROs in the industry
- We think globally and act locally – We have a global philanthropic program supporting our team’s efforts to improve their local communities (Click here to learn more about our “CTI Cares” program)
- We are looking toward the future – We have had a consistent 15% growth rate over the last decade, invest in cutting-edge technology, and pride ourselves on our average 95% annual retention rate (a recent report found that the average turnover for CROs in the US was 22%)
- Our work makes a difference – We focus our work on treatments for chronically and critically-ill patients, who are depending on us to bring these life-changing therapies to market
Below are some of the ways we recognize the efforts of our employees and support them in their career goals.
Anniversary Celebrations and Employee of the Month
Team members are recognized at the all-staff meeting when they reach a 5, 10, 15, or 20 year anniversary, celebrating their hard work and their commitment to the critically and chronically ill patients we strive to serve every day. Additionally, every employee, regardless of tenure, is eligible to be nominated for the Employee of the Month award.
Research Associate Program
The CTI Research Associate (RA) program is a career development program meant to position new talent to grow and move up within the company. Learn more about the RA program here.
The CTI Mentoring program matches employees based on their career histories and career goals and facilitates opportunities to learn and grow for both the mentor and the mentee.
We believe in the continuous pursuit of knowledge - a critical component of the development of new treatments for chronically and critically ill patients - and we encourage our team members to pursue opportunities to further their education. Some of the ways CTI supports the goal of lifetime learning are by providing:
- tuition reimbursement
- society memberships
- industry meetings and seminars
- CTI Univeristy - in person and recorded trainings covering everything from stem cell transplantation or system training to real life lessons on saving for a house or for retirement.
Additionally, CTI partners with colleges and universities in the Greater Cincinnati area to develop programs through which students can earn degrees or certifications in Clinical Trial Related areas of studies. Some of the colleges and programs with which CTI partners or at which CTI employees teach include: